Thursday, October 2, 2008

Drum Roll Please...........Bathroom COMPLETE!!!!!!


Wow…its hard to believe, but the bathroom is COMPLETE!! I told David it looks so good, I want to sleep there! It is our diamond in the rough right now! I have to say, if it weren’t for ALL of David’s hard work the bathroom would still look like it did when we moved in. I have honestly been soo impressed with what all he has accomplished. I knew he was a good plumber, but I didn’t know that he was an Awesome framer, tiler, sheet rocker, taper, floater, and painter (I am not too surprised though…he is one handy man)! I can’t wait to take my first shower in the finished bathroom! Here are picts of the before, during and after...


















Here are some more pictures of the finished product...







1 comment:

Barb said...

Woohoo! Congratulations on completing the bathroom!!!! (I'm pretty sure I've NEVER typed that sentence before). LOL. So which room is next?