Friday, September 26, 2008

What a Deal...

Yeah....David found SUCH a deal!! We were wanting to get a farmhouse apron front sink for our (eventual) kitchen remodel; however, the sinks are SUPER pricey, so we were probably going to have to do without. BUT...thanks to David's frequent stops at the plumbing supply house, he found this apron front sink on MAJOR SALE. The sink had been a miss order, and it has a little I mean little scratch on it (which I can barely even see), so I guess they were needing to get it off their inventory. So...Dave bought this sink for almost 75% OFF. WOW...we were super super excited!! Now...we just cant wait to put it in the new kitchen...but I believe we WILL have to wait a little longer!! Thanks Dave for the Great Find!!


We should be posting pictures VERY soon of the completed bathroom. Dave painted the ceiling this week and SURPRISED me one day when I came home from work with PAINTED WALLS!!!! Such a Great surprise. It is starting to look Awesome!! Now...all we have to do is finish up a little painting, put on the baseboards, put back on the bathroom door, and put in the light fixture. SO...we are REALLY hoping to COMPLETE the bathroom this weekend! If so, I will definitely post the pictures!!



1 comment:

Nicole said...

That is so cool! What an awesome sink to have, and at such a great deal! :)